americanmininglawforum.myfastforum.org Forum Index americanmininglawforum.myfastforum.org
mining, mining law, prospector, mining claim, 1865, 1866, 1872, legal, illegal, government, policy, administrative, mineral, grant, right, forest, service, BLM, DEQ, wild, scenic, hobby, gold, placer, hard, rock, hardrock, dredging, highbanking

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS
Page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    americanmininglawforum.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldPatriot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS  Reply with quote

New Members

Hard to believe its been roughly 6 weeks and how fast the membership has grown. As you can see, there is an abundance of information already on the site.  You will also find that this forum is not designed to divide miners by experience or type of mining or prospecting.  The reason for this is simple.  Under the mining law, there are no such divisions.  

We realize there are many different ways of learning and it is our hope that this site will accommodate you.  Please take the time to visit each section of the forum, with special attention to the video section,  "A 12 Part Video Lesson To Be Learned & Understood".

Please feel free to comment, as your post is just as important to the other members, as anyone.

First off if you haven't already done so ( or have a copy) We would highly recommend that you bookmark and also print a copy of the following to help in your studies:

1865 Act
1866 Act
1870 Act
1871 Act
1872 Act

Also bookmark Bouviers Dictionary 1856, this is really important so you can realize what the words used in the Acts actually meant during that time period (if you are unsure of what the word means look it up......Do Not ASSUME)

As you see on the forum there is a Homework section........if your new we would highly recommend that you look at the assignments under them (please no questions under this section).....read what is recommended.

Then go to the corresponding Class work section.....this is up to you but we would highly recommend answering the questions yourself on a paper and then comparing them to the thread, remember if you have a question ask the Classroom, all questions posted in previous class work discussions (no matter how old the discussion) will be answered.  Please no off topic questions in the Classroom.

It is our hope that once you become comfortable, that you well participate (but that is your decision) in all the on going threads in this forum.  If for the time being you are not comfortable with wanting to participate please read the information provided.  You can always participate at a later time if you desire.

Ultimately it is the hope of All Members here to acquire the knowledge for US all to understand all that has been given to us under the Mineral Estate Grant.  This forum is not just about learning and understanding the mining laws, but our efforts to instruct our fellow miners is to re-establish self reliance, liberty and freedom.  You will see and hopefully understand the heritage of mining that has been part of our American heritage, longer than America is old.

Please realize everyone here (instructors and students) are here voluntarily, please be respectful and No Drama, we are gaining knowledge freely from the instructors which has taken them years to gain themselves.

I wish to thank Glindberg and Lastchancelarry for their efforts in authoring this special welcome and all of us at the American Mining Law Forum stand behind these words.

Welcome Aboard!!
lastchancelarry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new members..please say where you are from and maybe what you do and interests so we know you are not a green machine ill-informed ignorant of the effects of mining on the environment dude or dudeette
ol joe

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello..I just dropped in and joined today. My name is ol joe. I bit into a piece of gold I fished out of a stream in Vietnam in 1968. I've had the fever ever since. Not much experience. I've got a pan, a detector and the desire. I'm ignorant and just retired from the rat race 3 months ago. I'm looking for an education and want to be prepared to meet the opposition when I find a place to prospect. I fought for freedom and look to enjoy it.
GoldPatriot

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ol Joe;

Welcome Aboard and welcome to the retired life.  This website is about mining law and howitis important for you to learn and understand the laws and those rights you have under those laws.

While you are starting with just a gold pan, you differ from very few in how we frst started.  

Let me personally thank you for your service to this great country and welcome you as another warrior in the fight to protect America and the rights and freedoms that our generation were entrusted to protect and pass along to the next generation.

While the studies here are sometimes difficult to grasp at first, I've witnessed so many that have now armed themselves with their legal rights and are now helping other people like you.

It pleases me to see that our efforts are beginning to bear fruit, as government agecies are now beginning to lose cases they never lost before and the green movement is reeling from the fact that the mining community is no longer silent, or without political force.

I would suggest that before you begin your studies on ming law and rights, that you go  to our video section and watch the 12 part "Emily Camp" videos.  You will understand quickly why arming yourself with the knowledge of mining law and a full understanding of your rights under those laws, is imperative.

While you may be using a pan now, it won'tbe long before you move up to faster gold processing equipment... the "fever" makes us do it!

Never hesitate to ask questions.  While youmay not get an immediate reply, I can assure you that you will get a real answer.

So learn and enjoy!

Den
TXAUfinder

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
My name is Mason. I am a medically retired soldier from the Iraq war. 100% disability.
I grew up in NorCal. Sacramento then Tuolumne County. Started prospecting when I was about 8. Spent a lot of time in the old mines behind Folsom lake. Really got into in Tuolumne, found lots of gold there.
Moved to Tx. For the Army. After I was injured just decided to stay. Better quality of life on what the VA pays.
Now I am the VP of the Round Rock GPAA and have a great time with the members prospecting the Llano river and looking for new gold bering areas.
I really appreciate this site as I have a head injury that makes things very difficult for me to understand what I read and it has made me forget a lot of what I did know.
Thanks to all who contribute info.
May all your pans be full of gold.
lastchancelarry

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TX...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
and welcome to the site...ask all the questions you need repeatetly if necessary...we will get it to you and no question is a dumb one........again..thank you...bud
Ruarto

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome (intro) Reply with quote

Greetings.  My nickname is Robin, always has been, but legally I am Robert.   Retired,  Vet (RVN 66-67) and live in S. Oregon part of the year,  Knoxville TN part of the year and in Northern Colorado the rest of the year.    Im a GPAA member,  and SWOMA and have a claim in Oregon.
I dont have a lot of legal knowledge to share but am trying to learn (and remember) as fast as I can as I can see the handwriting on the wall for sure !
GoldPatriot

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Aboard!!
ol joe

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your warm welcome. I've been looking at the jargon the BLM puts out in form and in the "Legal Lingo" that comes from congress. It seems counterproductive to harness the average citizen like myself with the weight of confusion as they try to be so politically correct and with an overbearing hidden agenda of saying "it is not allowed" and use refenences to refer to, that simply put, keeps the reader in an aura of ignorance and how they avoid the inquistive reader by refering to sections and subsections and many times tell the reader to research it. Sometimes, I think that while congress is in adjournment, they should be required to go to an official govenment school and re-think things as to how they were in the 19th century when the country was less confusing. Basically, I was born into this life a century too late.
  The videos..yes, I'll try to look at them. I appreciate the info. I hope that the politicians get their prorities straight at some point.
GoldPatriot

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ol joe;  Until the government gets their act in order (let's not hold our breaths on that one), we need to arm ourselves with the knowledge of the laws and the rights given us by both acts of Congress and those rights and lawss that have been upheld by SCOUS.  This is why the studies are formed as they are here, to help everyone know what the "words" really mean and what they don't.

Den

Post new topic   Reply to topic    americanmininglawforum.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: